ProviDRs Care will be performing an annual Provider Data Audit in October 2019 of participating network provider’s basic demographic information. The audit helps to ensure your provider demographics, such as addresses and phone numbers, are displayed correctly in our online provider directory for ProviDRs Care members. The current Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) credentialing contact on file with ProviDRs Care will receive a Provider Data Audit form via email of providers included in the audit.
A response is required within five business days of the date on the form indicating one the following:
- Verified audit information is correct. No changes needed.
- Changes Needed.
*Must include supporting document of changes
- Provider terminated and is no longer associated with practice.
Please return completed forms to ProviDRs Care via:
- Email: ProviderRelations@ProviDRsCare.net
- Fax: 316-683-1271 ATTN: Provider Relations
- Mail: Provider Relations, ProviDRs Care, 1102 S. Hillside, Wichita, KS 67211
Claims will be rejected until a completed Provider Data Audit form is returned, so it is important that you respond as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions about the audit, please contact Provider Relations by calling 800-801-9772, option 4, option 3 or via email at ProviderRelations@ProviDRsCare.net.