ProviDRs Care is a PPO network only and does not pay claims. A payer will be either an insurance company or a third party administrator and is responsible for the adjudication and payment of claims. The name of the payer can be found on a members ID card.
- Allied Benefit Systems | View Site
- Allied National | View Site
- Assurant Health | View Site
- Benefit Administrative Systems (BAS) | View Site
- Benefit Management | View Site
- BMI – Joplin | View Site
- Caprock Health Plans | View Site
- CNIC Health Solutions | View Site
- Coresource: A Trustmark Company | View Site
- Corporate Plan Management (CPM) | View Site
- Cypress Benefit Administrators | View Site
- Employee Benefit Management Services (EBMS) | View Site
- Freedom Claims Management Inc (FCM) | View Site
- Freedom Life / Us Health Group | View Site
- Group Services & Admin (GSA)
- Harrington Health (Fiserv) | View Site
- HealthSmart Benefit Solutions (Mutual Assurance Admin) | View Site
- HMA | View Site
- Healthcare Solutions Group (HSG) | View Site
- Kempton Group Administrators Inc | View Site
- Med-Pay Inc. | View Site
- Medova Healthcare Financial Group/Lifestyle Health Plans | View Site
- Medica | View Site
- Meritain Health | View Site
- National Foundation Life / Us Health Group | View Site
- Regional Care Inc (RCI) | View Site
- Self Insured Services Company (SISCO) | View Site
- Starmark | View Site
- The Benefit Group (TBG) | View Site
- The Loomis Company | View Site
- Total Plan Services (TPS) | View Site
- Trustmark Starmark Insurance | View Site
- Family Health America’s EmpowerChiro Network | Visit Site
ProviDRs Care Chiropractic panel is provided by Family Health America’s EmpowerChiro network (FHA). FHA can be reached at 316-687-3444, 800-819-9571, or at ProviderRelations@FamilyHealthAmerica.com.
- NexCentra Health Network | Visit Site
NexCentra Health Network offers to ProviDRs Care contracting practices costs savings through group purchasing programs. Membership in their program also provides access to the practice resources and support necessary to improve operational performance, all at discounted rates from their hand selected Preferred Vendors and resource partners.
- Vision Care Plus | Visit Site
ProviDRs Care has partnered with Vision Care Plus to include their eye care network in the list of contracting providers for members who access the ProviDRs Care network through their insurance company or self-funded plan.
- Self-Insurance Institute of America (SIIA) | Visit Site
Through their membership of this dynamic association, ProviDRs care joins their colleagues and others in the industry to defend and promote self-insurance. Self-Insurance (also referred to as self-funding) is an alternative risk transfer strategy used by tens of thousands of employers across the country to finance their group health care. Self-Insurance has become an increasingly attractive option for many employers due to the rising costs associated with health care.
- Wichita Business Coalition on Health Care (WBCHC) | Visit Site
The Wichita Business Coalition on Health Care is a multi-stakeholder membership organization made up of employers, providers, insurance companies, and other stakeholders who work together to address health care costs, quality, and access in our community. ProviDRs Care is a charter member of this organization which was founded in 2009.