ProviDRs Care is a PPO network only and does not pay claims. A payer will be either an insurance company or a third party administrator and is responsible for the adjudication and payment of claims. The name of the payer can be found on a members ID card.
- Allied National | View Site
- Benefit Administrative Systems (BAS) | View Site
- Benefit Management | View Site
- BMI – Joplin | View Site
- Coresource: A Trustmark Company | View Site
- Corporate Plan Management (CPM) | View Site
- Cypress Benefit Administrators | View Site
- Employee Benefit Management Services (EBMS) | View Site
- Freedom Claims Management Inc (FCM) | View Site
- Freedom Life / Us Health Group | View Site
- Group & Pension Administrators (GPA) | View Site
- Group Services & Administrations (GSA)
- HealthCare Solutions Group (HSG) | View Site
- HealthComp | View Site
- HealthEZ | View Site
- HealthSCOPE Benefits, Inc. | View Site
- HealthSmart Benefit Solutions (Mutual Assurance Admin) | View Site
- HealthPlan Services | View Site
- Insurance Program Managers Group | View Site
- Medova Healthcare Financial Group/Lifestyle Health Plans | View Site
- Medica | View Site
- Meritain Health | View Site
- Mid-American Benefits, Inc. | View Site
- National Foundation Life / Us Health Group | View Site
- Regional Care Inc (RCI) | View Site
- Self Insured Services Company (SISCO) | View Site
- The Loomis Company | View Site
- Total Plan Services (TPS) | View Site
- Family Health America’s EmpowerChiro Network | Visit Site
ProviDRs Care Chiropractic panel is provided by Family Health America’s EmpowerChiro network (FHA). FHA can be reached at 316-687-3444, 800-819-9571, or at ProviderRelations@FamilyHealthAmerica.com.
- NexCentra Health Network | Visit Site
NexCentra Health Network offers to ProviDRs Care contracting practices costs savings through group purchasing programs. Membership in their program also provides access to the practice resources and support necessary to improve operational performance, all at discounted rates from their hand selected Preferred Vendors and resource partners.
- Preferred Health Professionals | Visit Site
ProviDRs Care now makes available expanded network access into the Kansas City are and beyond through Preferred Health Professional’s Freedom Network Select. Employer health plans must choose this option which will then place the Freedom Network Select logo on the member’s ID card. This option gives access to nearly 12,000 additional physicians and 56 hospitals in Kansas
- Vision Care Plus | Visit Site
ProviDRs Care has partnered with Vision Care Plus to include their eye care network in the list of contracting providers for members who access the ProviDRs Care network through their insurance company or self-funded plan.
- Kansas Business Group on Health | Visit Site
Formerly know as the Wichita Business Coalition on Health Care, the Kansas Business Group on Health (KBGH), is a nonprofit group of employers, health care providers, health plan carriers, benefit consultants and others. The KGBH provides access to benefits and insurance design strategies, membership-level resources and tools for lowering healthcare costs.
- National Association of Health Underwriters | Visit Site
The National Association of Health Underwriters represent more than 100,000 licensed health insurance agents, brokers, general agents, consultants and benefit professionals across America. NAHU members service the health insurance needs of large and small employers as well as people seeking individual health insurance coverage. Every day, NAHU members work to obtain insurance for clients who are struggling to balance their desire to purchase high-quality and comprehensive health coverage with the reality of rapidly escalating medical care costs.
- Self-Insurance Institute of America (SIIA) | Visit Site
Through their membership of this dynamic association, ProviDRs care joins their colleagues and others in the industry to defend and promote self-insurance. Self-Insurance (also referred to as self-funding) is an alternative risk transfer strategy used by tens of thousands of employers across the country to finance their group health care. Self-Insurance has become an increasingly attractive option for many employers due to the rising costs associated with health care.
- Wichita Area Benefit Professionals | Visit Site
The Wichita Area Benefit Professionals organization is a division of the National Association of Health Underwriters. This local chapter provides educational opportunities, networking functions and publications to help guide its members through the complexities of health insurance purchasing.